- In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts
- Is different from what was ordered
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
- The Candidate will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
- The application in the prescribed format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by Jasco through electronic mode in favour of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
- In case of any queries, please call Helpdesk on +919630096300 or write to email@example.com